My Training Diary is a simple PC-based program designed to be used by both novice and elite athletes. It caters for both coached and uncoached athletes, as well as coaches and support staff. Data for many competitors can be stored in the database - making it ideal for coaches and support staff. Unlike other training diaries, the training program and review process can be 'driven' by either the coach or the athlete.
The foundation of My Training Diary is the ability to electronically exchange information between all stakeholders - provided the coach and athlete have internet access, they can communicate wherever they are in the world. For example, My Training Diary can be configured to allow the exchange of
1. information between the athlete, coach, sports psychologist, physiotherapist, nutritionist, and anyone else the coach wishes to add to the support staff list.
2. a forum used to share ideas and report progress (great for injury management)
3. coaching/club reminders and alerts
4. a catalogue of relevant athlete-specific web-sites
5. training schedule and workout performance
6. coach-configured performance markers
7. numerous reports